D-VTA 200 Mobile
The D-VTA 200 Mobile is a transportable Video and Thermography Analysis System to monitor and document industrial high temperature processes.
It can be combined with all digital Furnace Sensors D-FS. The temperature range and the resolution depends on the used type of Furnace Sensor.
- Dedicated notebook
- POE Ethernet Switch
- Power supply 110/230VAC, 50-60Hz
- Live and Thermography Image
- Free defineable ROIs (Region Of Interest) for measuring the temperature
- Video recording to HDD
- Historical Alarm Display
- SQL database with historical storage
- SQL to ASCII export, for importing into Excel
- User defineable historical Trend Display
- Limo (Line Of Interest) function and history
The D-VTA 200 Offline enables the user to thermography videos retrospectivly (offline) which are recorded on a D-VTA 200 System.
The available offline videos can be selected on the desktop. The Offline Thermography contains the standard functionality of an online system like:
- Moving of ROI and LOI positions
- Historical data from the offline database
- Printing and saving