For waste to energy and biomass plants
The D-VTA 200 Thermography Analysis Software delivers online temperature distributions directly from the combustion chamber. The D-VTA 200 System can be combined with one or more Furnace Sensors D-FS. The temperature range and the resolution are depending on the type of Furnace Sensor.
The software modules FlameFront and FlameProfile are especially developed for grate fired furnaces.
- 19" industrial PC incl. 24" LED monitor
- Industrial Mainboard long-term available
- Power supply 110/230VAC, 50-60Hz, 400W
- Live and Thermography Image
- Free defineable ROIs (Region Of Interest) for measuring the temperature
- Video recording to HDD
- Remote control of Furnace Sensor and the Retraction Unit
- Historical Alarm Display
- SQL database with historical storage for one year
- SQL to ASCII export, for importing into Excel
- User defineable historical Trend Display
- Limo (Line Of Interest) function and history
- Operating System: Linux
The D-VTA 200 FlameFront software is designed for the use in a grate furnace like a waste incinerator, or biomass plant.
Based on the thermography, the software calculates the distance between the flame front and the drop of zone.
The values can be sent over a process connecton to the DCS and can be used to optimise the fuel/waste feed, the air amount under the grates or the speed of the grates.
The D-VTA 200 FlameProfile software is designed for the use in a grate furnace like a waste incinerator, or biomass plant.
Based on the thermography, the software calculates a temperature profile on the grate.
The values can be send over a process connecton to the DCS and can be used to optimise the SNCR injection and to reduce the amonia slip.
D-VTA 200 WEB
- WebServer for remote view over LAN/Internet with a web-browser
- Live and Thermography Images
- System status
- Data Export to local ASCII-files
D-VTA 200 AutoVideo
- Separate HDD for automatic video records of the last 10 days
- D-VTA 200 MODBUS RTU
- D-VTA 200 MODBUS TCP/IP
- D-VTA 200 PROFIBUS