Ensure the availability of your products
Our technical field service carries out error analysis, resolves problems, repairs devices or replaces defective components with original spare parts from the manufacturer. To be completely on the safe side, you can conclude a maintenance agreement. Our technicians will then check your installed devices and systems on a regular basis and carry out preventive maintenance.
If your devices and systems are subject to legal availability requirements, we’re also there for you. With an on-call service agreement, you can ensure that our service team responds immediately.
If contractual agreements are not an option for you, you can of course also order individual services and visits by our technicians on an individual basis. We always recommend commissioning by a DURAG GROUP service specialist, for example when you purchase a new product.
- Your devices and systems are reliably available for use at all times
- The DURAG GROUP’s qualified and experienced service technicians guarantee a high quality of service
- Services can be part of an agreement or ordered individually as required
- You will receive comprehensive services from commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting to support and assistance with regulatory approvals (QAL2, QAL3, AST, etc.)
- You will receive an optimum service outcome through the exclusive use of original spare parts
On-call service agreement
- Start of repairs within the agreed period either on site or by remote maintenance
- Stocks of spare parts and devices available for system groups or components
- Hotline for resolving problems over the phone as per selected call time
Support agreement for emission monitoring systems
- Response times as per agreement, ranging from local business hours to 24 hour service as agreed
- Start of any required remote maintenance work after four hours at the latest
- Arranged to suit your individual requirements
- Can be combined from several services
- Can apply to one or more DURAG GROUP products